Friday, 15 February 2013

Locations

Community centre is booked for 27th March 2013 1-4pm
it will cost £21 so thats £7 each.
I also have to provide insurance documents but the university covers that right? So Im gonna get those documents on Wednesday and hand it them on Thursday... which i will get shown around the venue ( i have been there before and it is suitable) but that is there procedure. You guys can come if you are unavailable I will go there and take pictures so at least you will know what you are working with.

I was thinking to maybe do our film the final week in March so 25th & 26th documentary and 27th & 28th drama.

There is a costume hire place called Creations the cheapest quote i have had so far £25 to rent and £30 booking (returnable), I will continue to look see if i find anything cheaper.


Reformed scrip to be sent out to cast

No comments:

Post a Comment