Here is the audition script ive just wrote a few lines for each character, ive tried to do it to reflect the character in the drama.
Alicia Fuller:
It has been so hard since they both left me, everyday I wake up for a slight second there is this glimmer of hope that this nightmare isn’t real but then reality hits, I just keep asking myself why, why would such a thing happen to me what did I do to deserve this.
Caroline Fuller:
Alicia, you are my daughter and I love you so much and I cant even imagine what you are going through right now, but all I want to do is help, please Alicia let me help you.
Selvyn Fuller:
I never thought my little girl, MY little girl would have to go through such a thing and you know when you just feel so helpless because you cant do a thing, that’s how I feel.
Anton Miller:
Its just going to be me and little man today, no women allowed, soz.
Detective Graham:
Alicia Fuller. I’m afraid I have some very bad news to tell you, your partner Anton Miller and son Anton Miller Junior were involved in a drive by shooting in which both were shot and killed.
I’m sorry for your loss.
Inspector Hanson:
Alicia Fuller. I’m afraid I have some very bad news to tell you, your partner Anton Miller and son Anton Miller Junior were involved in a drive by shooting in which both were shot and killed.
I’m sorry for your loss.
Shadea Simmons:
I know what you’ve been through trust me I know, but I don’t know how you feel. I want you to tell me, tell me exactly how you feel or even show me, kick a chair throw a pillow, I don’t care just let me know how you feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment